BAIRNSDALE CAMPING and OUTDOORS is an independent store which stocks everything locals and visitors will need to enjoy their camping and outdoor adventures in the beautiful East Gippsland region.
Proprietors Wendy Brownrigg and David Neale first opened in 1996. Since there was already a franchised disposals store in town, they decided to widen the marketplace and source stock of a higher quality, a more specialised nature and wherever possible Australian made. This business policy still exists today.
Find our store at 220 Main Street, Bairnsdale, just a few doors down from McDonalds. Call in and discover a huge range of camping and outdoor products of a quality rarely seen outside of capital cities and the much larger regional centres. We can assist you with :
- The very best Tents and Swags.
- Camp Chairs, Stretchers and Sleeping Bags.
- Cooking Stoves and BBQ's, Plates, Cutlery and Mugs.
- Gas Lanterns, LED Lanterns and Head Torches.
- Wilderness Wear and Hunting Clothing.
- Footwear and Hats.
- Backpacks and Bags.
- Portable Fridges and Ice Coolers.
- Kayaks, Canoes, Paddles, Wets Suits and Jackets.
- GPS Navigation Units, Maps, Binoculars and much more.